find a home
view development locations
Love From Anwyl Anniversary Edition – Applications Now Open in Chorley
Part of being a thoughtful homebuilder means giving back to the communities in which we operate. To celebrate the fifth anniversary of our Lancashire business we’re offering the gift of a newly established funding pot, Love From Anwyl.
We have five grants of £500 up for grabs for projects within a five-mile radius of our Buckshaw Village headquarters in Chorley.
We want to hear from charities, organisations and individuals about how we can help
Apply for support, Love From Anwyl
To let us know how we can help the community in Chorley follow these simple steps:
- Download the application form here.
- Remember to include details of how you think we could help your project, either through financial support or practical assistance.
- Please ensure you include a full breakdown of costs and the time frames involved.
- Please return your completed application form to [email protected] by midnight on 7th September 2022. Remember to include Anniversary Fund in the subject of your email.
- Terms & Conditions apply. See the application form for details.
The Gift of Financial Help
Through the Love from Anwyl fund, we’ll be sharing financial support to good causes in and around Chorley. We’ll make a series of grants and release the funding in phases.
download application form
- No project is too small! We want to share the love as widely as possible and will make five anniversary gifts to good causes.
- The maximum grant we will consider making to a single project is £500.
- If your application is reliant on additional help because it’s a higher value, long-term project, please make this clear in your submission.
- We may be able to part-fund an element of your project or offer support in other ways.