find a home
Love From Anwyl – Applications Now Open for Deeside Area Community Fund
As a thoughtful homebuilder, we feel it’s important that we give back to the communities in which we build. It’s why we’re offering the gift of a newly established community fund, Love From Anwyl, for the benefit of Deeside communities.
Linked to our development, Summers Bridge in Deeside, the Love From Anwyl Fund is our way of reaching out to support those neighbourhoods.
The importance of community has come to the forefront and we want to hear from charities, organisations and individuals about how we can help. It could be funding towards supporting families in need, money to help improve access to a much-loved neighbourhood outside space or giving a splash of paint to a community building
Apply for support, Love From Anwyl
To let us know how we can help the community in Deeside follow these simple steps:
- Download the application form here
- Remember to include details of how you think we could help your project, either through financial support or practical assistance.
- Please ensure you include a full breakdown of costs and the time frames involved.
- Please return your completed application form to [email protected] by midnight on 15th December. Terms & Conditions apply. See the application form for details.
The Gift of Financial Help
Through the Love from Anwyl Community Fund, we’ll be sharing £5,000 around Deeside. We’ll make a series of grants and release the funding in phases.
- We’d prefer to share the love as widely as possible by lending our support to as many projects as practical.
- The maximum grant we will consider making towards one project is £2,000.
- If your application is reliant on additional help because it’s a higher value, long-term project, please make this clear in your submission.
- We may be able to part-fund an element of your project or offer support in other ways.
The Gift of Time
Along with financial help, we’re also offering to donate our time and/or materials
- Our various departments have a range of different skills that could help your community project. The Anwyl team includes site managers, including some with trade backgrounds, but we also have sales and office staff with a range of professional skills and some hidden talents we’d like to put to good use to support the communities of Deeside.
- We’re not afraid of getting our hands dirty, so may be able to help with gardening, painting or minor remedial works.
- Alternatively, we may be able to donate building materials, tools or other items.
- We can offer talks to schools and youth groups, virtually or in person.
- We’re open to other suggestions of how we could volunteer our time.