executive collection of 4 & 5 bedroom homes
Anwyl’s sales offices may currently be closed as a safety measure but that doesn’t have to stop you from starting your home search journey.
We’ve lots of online resources – photos, videos, floorplans, location guides, etc – to help you to find your perfect home. You can even go one step further and make an online reservation if you wish.
Looking ahead, if more time spent at home has highlighted a lack of space or general feeling of discontent and you’re starting to ask yourself “Move, or improve?”, we say “Move – or at the very least plan that move!” … and get set to enjoy all the benefits of a brand new home including:
· Thoughtfully planned accommodation that’s been designed for modern lifestyles.
· Open plan spaces where families can come together, plus separate areas for privacy or quieter time.
· Amenities such as a ground-floor cloakroom and at least one en-suite bathroom as standard.
· The reassurance of a 10-year NHBC warranty and manufacturers’ warranties on all those shiny new appliances.
· Everything in your home will be new and exclusive to you – untouched by previous owners, no dodgy DIY, and all of the standard specification choices such as kitchen units will be your own.
· Our new homes tend to be greener and more energy efficient than older properties so you could find yourself with lower running costs (the Home Builders Federation estimates utility bills could be £500 a year cheaper, on average, in a new home).
· Built-in features like Fibre to the Premises broadband will make it so much easier to work from home in future.
So, if it’s an extra bedroom you need, a dedicated study like the ones you’ll find in our Kingsley, Beaumaris and Caernarfon homes, an open plan kitchen-diner to accommodate all the family at mealtimes, or simply more outside space, don’t rush to call in the builders, use this time now to research your new Anwyl home! Start your search here: https://www.anwylhomes.co.uk/our-developments/
And, while you can’t visit one of our sales centres in person right now, you are still able to contact all of our friendly homes advisors by phone, email or by arranging a virtual-video appointment. Simply click the button below and we will put you in touch with the relevant homes advisor. Please quote your desired development and we will be back in touch mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org