Christmas has come early for a small group of children, with Anwyl Homes announcing the winners of it’s 2017 Christmas Card Competition.
Held annually by Anwyl Homes, the festive competition invites children from across North Wales and the North West to draw a seasonal scene for the chance to have it made up into the official company Christmas greeting.
Judging was a difficult process, but 17 talented children were selected from the many wonderful entries that were received.
They are *drum roll please*…
- Callum Allonby, Matthew Redman, Olivia Bowley and Isla Phillips (Flintshire)
- Matthew Elsby and Tegan Davies (Congleton)
- Hannah Beth Edwards, Lilley Gregory and James Cummins (Rhyl)
- Abigail Boylin and Dan Johnson (Sandbach)
- Evelyn Kirkham and Caleb Meyers (Abergele)
- Edie Simon and Harrison Saunders (Audlem)
- Olivia and Lucia Swindells (Willaston)
In return for their efforts, the children received some fantastic Christmas goodies and Anwyl Homes framed their entries so that they can proudly be displayed at home.
Marketing manager at Anwyl Homes, Claire Anwyl, helped judge the entries. She said:
Christmas is a magical time, especially for children, and we wanted to invite youngsters from across the many regions in which we are building new homes to showcase their skills on our Christmas card. We were really impressed with the quality and standard of entries which made judging very difficult, but a number of drawings really stood out and these were selected as our winners. We’d like to thank everyone who entered and wish them and their families a very Merry Christmas.