Report an issue

Our dedicated support team is on hand to help with any queries regarding your new Anwyl home

Our dedicated support team are on hand to help

Our dedicated support team is on hand to help with any queries regarding your new Anwyl home and to assist you in the event of an emergency. Many queries maybe answered via our frequently asked questions page.

What is an emergency?


A gas leak, please call emergency services immediately

Hot water & heating

Complete failure of hot water or heating system*

Water leak

A persistent water leak that cannot be contained*


Complete failure of your electrics (if this is a power cut, please call your electricity provider)*


Flooding caused by blocked drains that threaten to
enter your home

What to do in an emergency

  • In an emergency it is important to know what to do.
  • Make sure that you know where the various valves and switches are situated so that you can turn off the water or electricity in the event of an emergency.
  • Before calling make sure you have your full postal address to hand.

Emergency contacts

*Please note Anwyl Homes will only deal with emergency issues within the initial 2-year Anwyl Homes warranty time period.

If you suspect a gas leak, act quickly. Please call the emergency services line on 0800 111 999.

In the event of an electrical emergency or power outage please call 105 from your mobile or landline and the telephone service will automatically direct you to the network distributor’s emergency number for your area.

For all other emergencies please call the Anwyl team 03300 244 955.

During office hours this will be answered by a member of the in-house team and out of hours please remain on the line, press 9 and you will be transferred to a member of staff who will be able to assist you.

Here to help

Contact Customer Care

Although we hope you will not have any problems after you move into your new home, our commitment continues after your sale has been completed.

All issues need to be reported via Customer Care and as per the NHQB guidelines we have 30 calendar days to rectify the issue before a formal complaint can be raised.

If, however, you are not satisfied that the problem has been resolved or handled to your satisfaction, you may wish to make a formal complaint. You can do this by using our formal complaints procedure.