find a home
Move into your dream home within four weeks with our Part Exchange Scheme
Part Exchange Scheme: We’ll buy your old home, you buy Anwyl
Do you want to move, but don’t want to have to wait to sell your current property or deal with the stress of buying and selling?
Our Part Exchange scheme is the hassle-free way to sell your home and move into your dream Anwyl home that’s been thoughtfully designed with our trademark quality and attention to detail, as standard.
Who can use our Part Exchange Scheme?
Anybody who owns their own home looking to make the move to an Anwyl home! We also consider leasehold (with a standard 999-year lease) and ex-council properties too.
There’s no lengthy chain or associated issues, up-front costs or estate agent fees to worry about when you part exchange your home with us. And it can happen in up to four weeks too.
How does our Part Exchange Scheme work?
We buy your home, and you buy ours.
- Choose your dream Anwyl Home.
- Tell us which home you’d like and that you’d like to use our Part Exchange Scheme.
- We arrange for a minimum of two professional independent estate valuations to be carried out on your current home by second-hand property specialists (and we pay for the RICS survey valuation).
- A price is agreed for your property.**
- You accept the price and formally reserve your new home.
- The sale proceeds with us as your guaranteed cash buyer.
- We let you know when your new home is ready and arrange to hand over your keys and take your old keys from you.
- You get to enjoy living in your new Anwyl Homes property, with all of its sustainable and energy efficient features, and unique design detail you’ll never grow tired of.
What does part exchange mean?
A. You buy a new home from us, using your current property as part payment. Because we’re a guaranteed cash buyer, your purchase and sale will go through without any typical buying and selling issues, such as finding the right buyer, lengthy chains and mortgage application issues.
Why should I part exchange my home?
A. There are so many benefits to part exchange, including: not having to put your property on the market and staying in it right up until your Anwyl Homes property is ready plus, you can buy and sell in one easy move.
Can I part exchange my home with any Anwyl Homes property?
A. Where we buy is where we build. This means your home must be within the North Wales and North West region. Our Part Exchange Scheme applies to selected developments and plots. We also reserve the right to decide whether or not properties are accepted. For further information, please contact us.
Moving house can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Speak to one our friendly team of advisors today about selling your home and moving into your dream Anwyl Homes property, using our hassle-free Part Exchange Scheme; you’ll be so glad you did.
*All offers are made subject to a RICS survey valuation.