Welcome to the neighbourhood
Alexandra Gardens is a superb spot for settling down in Crewe, Cheshire. Take your pick from our well-equipped three and four-bedroom homes, popular with first-time buyers, growing families and those looking to downsize.
Crewe is the place to be if you’re always on the go. You’ve got countless transport links including frequent, direct services to Manchester in 35 minutes, Liverpool in 40 minutes and London in 1 hour 30 minutes.
Crewe town centre is just a 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive away. There, you’ll find your favourite high street retailers, supermarkets and plenty of choice for eating out. If you’re raising little ones, Crewe has several local schools rated outstanding to give them the very best start.
Love where you live
- Alexandra Gardens is big on green space. There’s a pretty communal garden where neighbours get together for a drink while the kids play nearby.
- Drive just 5 miles and you’re on the M6. Or take the train for a taste of city life in London, Manchester and Liverpool. All are less than 2 hours away.
- As well as Crewe’s popular shops and restaurants, you’ll find an Odeon cinema showing all the latest releases. Meanwhile, the Lyceum Theatre is perfect for a spot of culture. To get back to nature, head to Queen’s Park, or do a quick round at Crewe Golf Club.
- Your local Marks & Spencer is just 5 minutes away. Or head 10 minutes down the road to Asda for your weekly shop.
- Alexandra Gardens is a popular choice for families, with an outstanding-rated primary school, Monks Coppenhall Academy and Day Nursery, just a 10-minute walk away. For older kids, Springfield School, also rated outstanding, is only 1.3 miles away.
90 years of Anwyl
Part exchangeMove into your dream home within four weeks with our Part Exchange Scheme
Recommend a friendTell your friends and family how much you love your new home and you could receive £1,000 each!
Move SimpleWe’ll help sell your current home so you can move sooner
Your local area
Alexandra Gardens is located around a mile to the east of the town centre, making it easy to reach the central area by car or on foot
Crewe itself offers plenty of local amenities including good shopping, entertainment, and food and drink options. The area is well served by excellent local schools, including the nearby Springfield School and Monks Coppenhall Academy, both rated ‘Outstanding’ with Brierley Primary and The Dingle Primary are both rated ‘Good’.
The centre is home to many familiar brands, with the shops in the Market Centre and Victoria Centre complemented by a range of high street names – from supermarkets to fashion stores – throughout the town. The recently transformed Crewe Market Hall has become a hub of the town, bringing together independent local businesses to offer everything from street food to shopping.
More thoughtful homes
Find even more homes in carefully chosen locations in North Wales and the North West.