Welcome to the neighbourhood
Croes Atti is a development of three and four-bedroom homes popular with first-time buyers, growing families and downsizers.
You’ll find it in the village of Oakenholt, on the outskirts of the historic town of Flint. If you love to be out and about, this is the place for you. Between Oakenholt, Flint, Mold and Connah’s Quay, there’s plenty to keep you busy.
Croes Atti offers the perfect mix between town and country, with shops, supermarkets and leisure facilities just a stone’s throw away. You could be exploring Mold’s 70-stall street market one day and hiking the Welsh hills or cycling the coast the next.
Love where you live
- Choose from two, three or four-bedroom homes in this town-meets-country location perfect for ex-city dwellers. With its very own playpark, Croes Atti is also perfect for families.
- From Flint train station, which is just a 5-minute drive away, you’re in London Euston in just 2 hours 30 minutes, Manchester in 1 hour 30 minutes and Liverpool in 1 hour.
- Back home in Oakenholt, your nearest pub, The Yacht Inn, is just a 10-minute walk away. You’re also in perfect position to explore the towns of Mold, Flint and Connah’s Quay, each with its own unique feel.
- Whether it’s the Clwyd Theatr Cymru in Mold, bowling at Flint Bowl or exploring Wepre Park, there’s so much in the area to see and do. Spark the kids’ imagination at Flint Castle, meet some new furry friends at Greenacres Animal Park, or tire them out at one of the area’s many play centres.
- Mornings are easier thanks to Flint’s nearby primary and secondary schools. Ysgol Croes Atti is just a 20-minute walk away.
90 years of Anwyl
Part exchangeMove into your dream home within four weeks with our Part Exchange Scheme
Recommend a friendTell your friends and family how much you love your new home and you could receive £1,000 each!
Move SimpleWe’ll help sell your current home so you can move sooner
Your local area
Croes Atti is ideally located for those individuals who would like to trek throughout the mountainous Welsh hills or cycle down the stunning Welsh west coastline.
Oakenholt is an ideal semirural location located close to a number of neighbouring towns including Mold, Flint and Connah’s Quay with a range of shops, supermarkets and leisure facilities on offer. The market town of Mold offers a larger range of shops, supermarkets and schools, along with a twice weekly street market.
The Clwyd Theatr Cymru is also situated in Mold. The theatre plays host to visiting theatre companies as well as being home to Wales’s major producing theatre, staging many of their own productions through the year.
Many activities for children are also situated nearby, with Flint Bowl being situated just a few miles away. There are play centres and leisure centres in all the neighbouring towns. There is also a large playful park in and amongst the public open space on the development with plenty for children of all ages to enjoy.
More thoughtful homes
Find even more homes in carefully chosen locations in North Wales and the North West.