Welcome to the neighbourhood
Maes y Rhedyn features 181 beautifully designed three and four-bedroom homes. Inside, you’ll find open plan kitchen/dining rooms, stylish en suites and French doors leading out onto the garden.
The development sits in the popular village of Llay, with the market city of Wrexham just a 15-minute drive away. Chester offers a slice of city life in under 30 minutes by car.
The area is a shopper’s paradise. Spend Saturdays browsing a mix of high street brands and traditional market stalls in Wrexham. Or visit Chester’s famous shopping streets. Keep an eye out for the historic Rows: first-floor walkways dating back to medieval times.
Love where you live
- Whether you work nearby, or you’ve got a little further to go, Maes y Rhedyn promises easy access to Manchester, the Mersey crossings and North Wales. Trains from Wrexham General run to London via Chester and Liverpool via Bidston.
- Your nearest ALDI is a four-minute walk away and your local pub, with a beautiful outdoor seating area, just one minute further down the road.
- If you’re the outdoorsy type, Alyn Waters Country Park offers wooded walks and riverside trails. You’ll also find a nature reserve, adventure playground and driving range.
- Wrexham earned its city status in 2022. And as you’d expect, its cultural scene is thriving. You’ll find live music venues, theatres, cinemas and summer concerts.
- Park Community, one of seven local primary schools, is a five-minute drive away. There are four high schools nearby as well.
90 years of Anwyl
Part exchangeMove into your dream home within four weeks with our Part Exchange Scheme
Recommend a friendTell your friends and family how much you love your new home and you could receive £1,000 each!
Move SimpleWe’ll help sell your current home so you can move sooner
Your local area
Maes y Rhedyn’s North Wales location makes it easy to enjoy all the shopping and leisure options of nearby Wrexham and Chester.
Llay itself is an attractive semi-rural village, with central Wrexham around five miles to the south and Chester around ten miles away. The high street brands and traditional covered markets of Wrexham, and Chester’s famous shopping streets including the historic Rows are all easily accessible with regular trains close by from Wrexham General.
Further afield, Maes y Rhedyn is well placed for those who want to enjoy the beauty of the Cheshire countryside or North Wales coast, with the A55 North Wales Expressway only around six miles away. Whilst for commuters, the proximity of employment centres around Wrexham, Chester, Deeside and beyond will prove invaluable, with London also easy to reach thanks to regular trains from Chester.
More thoughtful homes
Find even more homes in carefully chosen locations in North Wales and the North West.