Welcome to the neighbourhood
Welcome to Whittle Brook Park, a collection of three, four and five-bedroom homes popular with commuters, families and the climate-conscious.
The homes at Whittle Brook Park combine convenience, luxury and green technology. Each home has extra-large windows and many have balconies to make the most of the light.
The development is set on the outskirts of Heywood, just 7 miles outside Manchester city centre. Perfect for a quick commute, you’ve also got immediate access to the North West’s motorway network to get you where you need to go.
Heywood is a thriving spot, with outstanding local schools, plenty of shops and enough leisure activities to keep you and yours busy.
Love where you live
- Get home to your family quicker, with speedy access to Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool via the M62.
- Castleton train station is a 10-minute drive away, with services to Manchester in 20 minutes, Liverpool in 1 hour and Leeds in 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Bury tram stop offers a park and ride service to Manchester city centre. There are even plans to extend the tram line to Heywood in future.
- Come the weekend, Heywood has got you covered. From eating out to scoring runs at the famous Heywood Cricket Club. Or get back to nature by exploring the River Roch, Heywood Waterfall or the Rochdale Canal towpath.
- You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to schooling your littles. Bowlee Park and Hopwood Community Primaries are rated outstanding. While Edgar Wood and Newhouse Academies are high-achieving high schools.
90 years of Anwyl
Part exchangeMove into your dream home within four weeks with our Part Exchange Scheme
Recommend a friendTell your friends and family how much you love your new home and you could receive £1,000 each!
Move SimpleWe’ll help sell your current home so you can move sooner
Your local area
Heywood features a diverse range of local shops, combining popular high street brands with cherished independent boutiques.
Conveniently, Heywood is equipped with easily accessible local supermarkets, such as Tesco Express and Morrisons, catering to your daily essentials. There’s also a variety of culinary experiences – from tempting Italian and Mediterranean cuisine to the aromatic flavours of Indian and Cantonese restaurants.
Heywood is the perfect location for commuters and families alike. A recently opened link road provides direct access to junction 19 of the M62 making Manchester, Leeds and Liverpool all easily accessible. What’s more, as outlined in the latest Greater Manchester Transport Delivery Plan, there is active consideration of introducing a new Metrolink tram line from Heywood to Bury, ensuring a direct Metrolink connection to Manchester.
Nestled in Heywood’s heart, Queens Park has been honoured with a ‘Green Flag Award’ owing to its tranquil gardens and picturesque lake. Plus, Heywood Sports Village boasts an array of facilities including 2 swimming pools, a gym and a versatile sports hall, ensuring a holistic approach to your fitness journey.
Your dream home awaits you
Each Anwyl location is specifically selected with our custom Sed varius libero libero, tempus eleifend erat mattis ac. Suspendisse potenti.