Welcome to the neighbourhood
Stonebridge Fold offers 181 three and four-bedroom homes, designed with first-time buyers and families in mind.
The development sits in Longridge, a vibrant town in Lancashire. Being close to the M6 and M55 puts you within easy commuting distance to the whole of the North West including Preston in just 23 minutes.
A stroll through Longridge takes you to plenty of handy services for day-to-day life. There are supermarkets, schools, gyms, restaurants, a post office and even an independent gin distillery within the walkable streets.
Love where you live
- Ideal for commuters, the nearby M6 and M55 mean you’re in Preston in less than 30 minutes.
- Longridge is a convenient spot with a Booths supermarket, independent shops, a library and leisure facilities from football pitches to golf courses nearby.
- You’ll also find plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants for lunches, dinners or a quick post-work drink.
- Don your walking boots and take in the stunning natural beauty in the nearby Ribble Valley, Longridge Fell, Fair Snape Fell and the Forest of Bowland.
- Your new home lies in the catchment area for several well-reviewed primary and secondary schools including Barnacre Road Primary, St. Wilfrid’s Primary, Longridge Primary and Longridge High School.
90 years of Anwyl
Part exchangeMove into your dream home within four weeks with our Part Exchange Scheme
Recommend a friendTell your friends and family how much you love your new home and you could receive £1,000 each!
Move SimpleWe’ll help sell your current home so you can move sooner
Your local area
Longridge is a vibrant Lancashire town with lots of local amenities.
There are plenty of cafes, pubs and restaurants, including long-running Italian establishment Francos and The Alston. There’s also supermarkets such as Booths, independent shops, a library and leisure facilities, including football pitches and golf courses.
A gateway to the Ribble Valley, Longridge is surrounded by miles of charming countryside. From long leisurely walks to hiking, there is an abundance of rolling green fields, fells and rugged landscape in the region to explore, including Longridge Fell (the most southerly fell in England), Fair Snape Fell and Parlick, plus the Forest of Bowland (AONB).
The River Ribble runs through Longridge and there are several Reservoirs in the locality, which means sailing, canoeing and other water sports activities can be enjoyed.
More thoughtful homes
Find even more homes in carefully chosen locations in North Wales and the North West.